Sousa (arr. Johnston) - The Black Horse Troop for Clarinet Choir - CC3
The Black Horse Troop by John Philip Sousa, arranged for Clarinet Choir by Matt Johnston. John Philip Sousa composed this popular march at the end of 1924 and it was premiered at a concert of the Sousa Band the following year in Cleveland, Ohio.
- E-flat Clarinet (or A-flat Clarinet)
- 4 B-flat Clarinets (each part is divisi)
- Alto Clarinet/Basset horn/Clarinet 5
- Bass Clarinet
- Contrabass Clarinet/Contralto/String Bass
- Percussion (Snare Drum/Bass Drum/Cymbals) - optional